.
.
This is SHINE REDEFINED!!
Shining Again in 2010 has taken a whole new direction, and I am SO thrilled that the real-life Shining community that we created in Niagara Falls in 2009 will be even BETTER in 2010, because we will have an entire campgrounds (or 98% of it, anyway) to ourSELVES!!
I am also absolutely thrilled to have found a wonderful place that will suit ALL ends of the camping spectrum...from tenting to deluxe lodges.
Our Camp Shine campgrounds is located in New York State, 2 hours from New York City, and just south of the Catskill Park. It is a top-rated family resort, whose main focus is on JOY for the CHILDREN!!
The owner, Michael Zalkin, is excited to be hosting our Shining Unschooling Community...and he said to me, "I can't guarantee that everyone you bring here will be happy, but I CAN guarantee you that my staff and I will do all that we can to help them all to be happy."

Yes, that's Yogi Bear there, for our Shining location for 2010 is The Jellystone Park at Birchwood Acres.
Thank you for not focusing on the commercialism of it, because this place is exactly the perfect location to create, again, our Vision of this glorious real-life Shining community. After my family made our site-visit, I returned to our car and asked, "Well??...should we Shine here in 2010?" The answer was a unanimous and resounding, "YES!!"
I trust that you will create your own wonderful memories for yourselves and your children during this Shining Celebration/Conference by setting the tone of Joy for your family, and Being Fully Present for your children...making sure they have what they need to ensure that their trip here is one they will remember fondly forever.
Return to top.